Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Spitoons and Silver Spurs

The Ancestry DNA test arrived last week for me. I was expecting a cotton swab but unfortunately they need a larger sample. My father is excited to see the results which I must say makes me laugh to imagine it not connecting us as relations. What I'm really looking for is unknown's such as perhaps more Boussey relatives like Alyce or perhaps even a accidental finding of my mystery aunt who was adopted out of the Morford family.

I mentioned in a earlier post that a lot of my cousins I've been able to contact all specialize in a certain corner of the family. I was hoping to fill this niche by focusing on my part of the Jones's. I was able to get a freepage with Roots web for my own use. After framing it up it occurred to me that I may not truly have time to deal with this all considering I already have 3 blogs and am still going strong in school. I may reduce the page to something more direct such as the generational family listing I began in PDF.

No comments:

Post a Comment